Calling all career development professionals.
The Core Passion Career Seeker app is a mobile device tool ready to help people looking for a new career anytime and any where.
Who NEEDS the Core Passion Career Seeker app?
People at the crossroads looking for direction, passion, and purpose.
- College students choosing a major
- College graduates searching for a job and career
- People changing careers
- Women re-entering the workplace
- Military personal re-entering civilian life and aligning new skills for a career
- High school students seeking a career field
- People in or near retirement looking for an Encore Career
- Professionals looking for tools to increase employee engagement
What are the CHALLENGES encountered at the crossroads?
Internal or external factors that must be satisfied before advancing.
- Clarity of WHO they are with self-awareness
- Clarity of WHAT they want for a career
- Language to explain their struggles
- Self-awareness of Passion/Purpose
- Confidence in making career decisions
- Techniques to weigh career options for best fit
- Methodology and tools to guide them
How does Core Passion Career Seeker BENEFIT the individual?
Outcomes that add value for the individual during their journey.
- Measures passion for use in customized career development
- Helps them to better understand their motivations to make informed career decisions
- Empowers the ability to connect with career opportunities
- Provides evaluation of career and job options for best fit
- Helps find meaning in almost any job
- Increases the engagement between the individual’s job and the company’s goals
- Enjoys higher employability
What measurable RESULTS does the seeker bring to an organization?
Self-awareness triggers changes towards goals.
- Deliver better performance
- Achieve higher productivity
- Exhibit higher creativity
- Demonstrate higher collaboration
- Are more often recognized
- Are less likely to quit
- Report greater satisfaction
- Help build businesses that outperform competitors
- Help increase shareholder earnings